Sunday, March 04, 2007

Final Cast List and Buddies

Here it is, the final cast list. We will also put a few facts into the run through, which will be read by Louise. Harriet will get these to me before our rehearsal on Thursday and I will place them in accordingly.

I will be reading the short introductions to the monologues that include an intro in the script.

Introduction:
Sarah T., Patricia, Trish
Hair: Sangita
The 'Wear and Say' Lists: Michelle, Monica, Ana
The Flood: Annie
The Vagina Workshop: Heather
Vagina Happy Fact: Michelle
Because He Liked to Look At It: Catherine
I Was 12. My Mother Slapped Me: Ayanna, Erin, Amanda, Ana
Not So Happy Fact: Catherine
The Memory of Her Face: Carrie (Baghdad, facts at end of monologue), Ayanna (Islamabad), Harriet (Juarez)
My Angry Vagina: Sharon

*Short intermission.

My Vagina Was My Village:
Mags
The Little Coochi Snorcher That Could: Sue A.
The 'Smell' List: Trish, Amanda, Sirvan
My Short Skirt: Sarah T.
Reclaiming Cunt: Eli
A six-year-old girl was asked...: Marisa
The Woman Who Liked to Make Vagina's Happy: Erin
I Was There In the Room: Sue S.
Spotlight Campaign Information/Monologue: Kara
Honouring Vagina Warriors: Eli

The play runs 90 minutes without the two additional monologues. We will have a better idea of our show length after the first run through on Thursday.

Buddies:

Sarah T -- Carrie
Eli -- Erin
Mags -- Sharon
Patricia, Trish, Amanda, Sirvan
Ayanna, Harriet (Carrie)
Marisa -- Sue S --Annie
Sangita -- Sue A.
Michelle, Monica, Ana
Catherine -- Heather

I've put you with women whom you may be working on a monologue together or have practiced together during our first rehearsal. Some of you have more than one buddy due to sharing a monologue and numbers. The goal of the buddy is to practice together during rehearsals as well as meet outside of rehearsals, if you choose. A buddy can also be someone you contact for support or encouragement as well as share ideas about your costume and your monologue. For this purpose, I have included everyone's email in the cc list so that you can email your buddy before the rehearsal on Thursday to see how she is doing!

Alternatively, if you need to contact me for any reason, please do so. I am available in the evenings after 6pm by phone and throughout the day on email, except for Fridays when I volunteer, I do not have computer access and generally do not work at home in the evening as it is Friday!

Stay tuned for more information coming your way in order to be ready for Thursday's Rehearsal...

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home