Sunday, January 28, 2007

Recap from Thursday Audition Evening

Thank you for coming to the audition evening on Thursday. I really enjoyed meeting all of you, and seeing some of you again! You all did an excellent job taking the risk to read for the auditions! Well done everyone! After the audition evening tomorrow I will be in touch with you in regards to the role I have in mind for you and hopefully by then you will all have read the script. Additionally, please send on any ideas or queries you have about a monologue you may be interested in performing. I will keep your preferences in mind and work to find the best monologue for each of you.

Campaign Needs and Rehearsals: I will also be posting the needs and other areas of the campaign you can get involved in on the vday blog as well as vdayislingtongroups in an email. I would also like to organise the two rehearsals we will have and the one dress rehearsal, so please check your calendars for any weekends or end of week times you will be out of town, as these may fall towards the end of the week and the dress rehearsal the night before or even the day of, we will need to decide this as well. Let me know dates you are absolutely unavailable.

Visiting a Women's Refugee Shelter:
I am still interested in organising a weekday evening or weekend afternoon to visit a refugee shelter where we can have a makeover time or even a movie; ideas welcome. I will be contacting The Body Shop to find out about whether they would be interested in sending some volunteers/supplies to help with makeovers/pampering sessions. Ideas are welcome and even if only a few of you are available or interested in something like this, I think it would be a great experience for all involved. Additionally, I have no idea where to start in finding a group which would be interested/benefit in us visiting and putting on an event for them, so any information in regards to that would be excellent. Thank you in advance. Also, if you would be interested in participating in this event, then do let me know.

V-spot: For those of you interested in accessing information and taking part in the forums on the V-spot I need your phone number as well. I know that you each said you would be interested, but can you confirm that it's ok to give them your email and phone details before I do so. I believe I have all that information on your volunteer application forms.

I will be in touch after the second Audition evening. Have a great week everyone!

All the best,

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home