Friday, February 09, 2007

Casting: TVM

Hello All,

I've casted most of the monologues. There are a few spaces for the lists monologues at the end of the script that I am still placing as I am still meeting with a couple of women and need to confirm. I tried to take everyone's interests into consideration and have chosen roles which I believe you will do wonderfully as well as feel empowered upon performing them. If you are interested in being considered for an additional role, such as reading in one of the lists, or reading one of the V-Facts that will be compiled for Islington, then please let me know as I will be placing these in the next week. I've also left these spaces in order to include a couple of women that are just now joining us and I will send out a final cast list next week. I apologise it has taken me the full week to get back to you, but I wanted to contact some of you individually and get feed back as well as I have been battling a pretty massive headache most of the week. Thank you for your patience and please contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Introduction: Sarah T., Patricia, Trish
Hair: Sangita
The 'Wear and Say' Lists: Marisa, Monica, Vicky
The Flood: Annie
The Vagina Workshop: Heather
Vagina Happy Fact: _________ (to be confirmed this weekend)
Because He Liked to Look At It: Catherine
I Was 12. My Mother Slapped Me: Ayanna,___,___,___
Not So Happy Fact: Catherine
My Angry Vagina: Sharon
My Vagina Was My Village: Mags
The Little Coochi Snorcher That Could: Sue A.
The 'Smell' List: __________,__________,__________
Reclaiming Cunt: Eli
A six-year-old girl was asked...: Marisa
The Woman Who Liked to Make Vagina's Happy: Erin
I Was There In the Room: Sue S.
The Memory of Her Face: Harriet, Ayanna,(third to be confirmed this weekend)
My Short Skirt: Sarah T.
Spotlight Campaign Information/Essay: Kara

So there it is! First rehearsal will be 22 February from 6-9pm at the Town Hall in Islington. Be there or be square!

Have a great weekend. I will send each of you some notes individually to think about as you consider and read over your piece while on your own at home.

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home