Saturday, May 26, 2007

V-Day Islington Reunion

Hi all,

I heard back from about half of you and have decided that our meet-up will be on Friday, June 15th at The Alwyne Castle from about 6pm. I will not book the room there, as we were fine crashing the non-smoking area last time and there is an outdoor area which we should be able to use if the weather is suitable. Fingers crossed!

I realise some of you are unable to make it due to other commitments and I apologise that we could not accommodate you and hope to catch up with you at a later date. Enjoy your summer and stay tuned for the upcoming project Erin and I will be organising for August/September.

As for the rest of you, see you in a couple of weeks! Wahoo! If you forgot how to get to the Alwyne, I did include a link to their site in my initial email. Otherwise, send me an email and I can help you out.

Take care and enjoy your bank holiday weekend.

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home