Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meet-Up Choices

Hello All,

I've given you about a week to respond to my first email and have heard back from about half of you. Of course it's challenging to plan an event for so many people, but luckily many of you replied that you are free for all the dates! Yay!

For the others, I tried to work around your schedule. There are two dates that are possible. One is Friday, June 15th and the other is Saturday, June 30th. (I'm sorry Monica that these dates don't work for you, I had to go with majority.) Friday's meet-up would be after work, around 6/7pm and we could do the same time on Saturday, or a bit later in the evening, after dinnertime, like 7 or 8. Eli (Reclaiming Cunt monologue) will be leaving London permanently mid-June, so her last chance to see everyone would be June 15th. Just to keep that in mind. :)

Please respond and let me know which date you prefer and we will finalise the date and time by Thursday, 24th May.

All the best,

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home