Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Saturday Workshop

Hello All,

Just wanted to send out a short reminder about this Saturday's workshop at the Central Library from 11am to 1pm. Both Noel and Allan will be with us and after some warm up and voice exercises with Noel, the three of us will be available to work with you one on one as well as in small groups. I know that not all of you are able to attend, but that many of you are interested in/planning on being there. Please let me know if you are attending, just to get an idea of who will be there. I am aware already of some of you that are unable to come, so no need to let me know if you won't be there.

Looking forward to seeing most of you on Saturday. I will also finalise blocking and for those of you not there, will send emails in regards to this. Please bring a pencil and script for any notes.

Still to come: minutes and feedback from Thursday's second rehearsal.

Hope you are having a great week. I've begun putting my outfit together for our show.....Fun stuff!

Kara

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home